Wednesday 23 July 2014

TBR Jar


This picture right here is of my recently filled To Be Read jar.
I've been wanting to make one for a while but I just never got round to it..
Then on a trip back from an IKEA where I bought this little jar, I thought what better way to use it than for my much desired TBR Jar.

It took me over an hour to write down all the names of the books that I haven't yet read on my shelves, which is way over 100 by the way, and then cut them all out.
I think I lost a couple of them on the way too, but alas, I'm sure I'll read whatever books they were eventually.

The books I've pulled out so far are:

  1. Maximum Rise: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson - fifty pages in.
  2. Forsaken by Jana Oliver - halfway through.
  3. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring - not yet started
Which are all kind of big books, I'm especially daunted starting the LotR one,
and...
  1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - completed, review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment