Monday 10 November 2014

Reading List

In the past four months, I've bought just over 100 books, which is completely insane. And now I have the impossible task of trying to decide on what to read. I feel like if I make some sort of list, then I have a more effective way of moving through all these hopefully amazing books.
So here is where I try to make that list.


  1. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (I'm currently marathon reading The Raven Cycle)
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
  3. The Evolution of Mara Dyer
  4. Reboot
  5. More Than This
  6. Warm Bodies
  7. Ready Play One
  8. The Darkest Minds
  9. Never Fade
  10. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
I think it's best to only plan ten books, as this list is subject to change depends on new purchases, or wanting to read sequels. Or I plan just might not be in the mood for a certain book.

No comments:

Post a Comment