I've got over a hundred different books in my bookshelves that I haven't read, and I've never really made a list of what I want to read and when I want to read them, but seeing as the list is getting beyond ridiculous now, I thought it might help me if I made a list for myself.
I'm going to write a list in order of what I want to read, and then update and strike-through it accordingly.
Clearly I'm not going to list all 150 books that I haven't read yet, I'd be here till I was eighty.
I think I'll start with a list of just 15 at first. Then once they've been read, I'll add the review to my Book and Movie Reviews page.
So here goes.
Allegiant - Veronica Roth The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey Daughter of Smoke and Bone - Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor
- Angel Fire - L.A Weatherly
Sever - Lauren DeStefano Fracture - C.J Daugherty Alice Through the Zombie Glass - Gena Showalter Forgiven - Jana Oliver
- Delirium - Lauren Oliver
- Across the Universe - Beth Revis
- The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
- Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
- The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead
- The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead
- The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
This list is more than likely to change and swap around, depending on buying sequels, movie releases, re-reading previous instalments, and them such things.